Urethanes provide very good corrosion resistance and flexibility. Highest gloss combined with good exterior durability. Suitable for thin film applications.
Polyesters offer excellent light and weathering resistance. Suitable for thick film applications.
Epoxy/Polyester Hybrids combine excellent decorative appearance with excellent protective properties.
Epoxies are used where optimum mechanical and chemical resistance is needed.
- Two Powder Lines with automatic booths
- Variety of colors and gloss levels available
- Responsive turn-around times
- In-house tooling and fabrication shop
- Truck docks available for spotting trailers
- Packaging and warehousing available
- Located at the crossroads of 127 & I-94
- 2 Fully automated lines
- 5 stage iron phosphate pre-treatment system with non-chrome seal
- Wash system equipped with controllers and levelers
- Opening dimensions - 20' long x 6' high x 3' wide
- Heavy-duty conveyor system (400lb. capacity)
- Automatic reciprocating powder guns